Featuring a responsive aluminum hardtail frame designed around 27.5" Plus and 26” Plus wheels, the Fluid HT offers a fast and efficient ride with capable handling characteristics. With extra-wide 2.8” tires and modern trail geometry including a short, stiff rear end, the Fluid HT snaps around corners, claws up loose technical climbs, and flows down rough, rocky descents.
- Norco Fluid HT, Aluminum, 9x141mm QR Dropouts
- SR Suntour XCR34 AIR, 120mm Travel, Boost 15x110mm TA, LOR/DS
- Angular Sealed Cartridge Bearings - Tapered
- SRAM NX PG-1130, 11-42T, 11 Speed
- SRAM NX PC-1110, 11 Speed
- Truvativ Stylo 6K, 170mm (XS/S) | 175mm (M/L/XL), 30T
- Truvativ PowerSpline BB, Threaded BSA 73mm
- VP Nylon Flat Pedals, 9/16"
- TranzX YSP18JL Stealth Dropper, 120mm (XS/S) | 130mm (M/L/XL) Travel, 31.6mm, 1x Lever
- Tektro HD-M275, 2 Piston Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Tektro HD-M275, 2 Piston Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Novatec Boost 110mm x 15mm
- Joytech D142TSE, 9x141mm QR
- Stainless Steel 14g - Black
- Alloy XD26, 32 Hole, 30mm Internal Width
Bike Specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications may not be exactly as shown in photo.